Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Color Pallete in Active X control Properties Excel 2007

....this may already be common knowledge, but in case it is not, there is a
curious bug in the properties window for the Active X control button. While
changing the color of the background, a pop-up appears with two tabs. One
reveals the "system colors" the other should display the color pallete. When
I select the pallete, the view under the tab is blank. The pallete is not
displayed; however, one can still select another color, and it will alter the
button background. With a little trial and error, I have learned exactly
where to point and click on the invisilbe pallete to obtain the color I need.

DABrown
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Hi,

I just gave this a try and don't repro the problem in current builds. It'd
be great if you could give this a try and make sure you aren't seeing it
anymore with B2TR.

Cheers,
Dan
Excel Team

Note: We've only got a couple weeks to get bugs filed and fixed, so if I've
requested additional info via email, it'd be great if you can get that to us
ASAP. Please include any necessary sample files, as well as detailed repro
steps so that we can try to reproduce the problem on our side. Also - if
you're emailing me directly (definitely the most efficient at this point)
you'll want to fixup my email address to remove everything after danbatt and
before the @.