Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Color Pallete in Active X control Properties Excel 2007

....this may already be common knowledge, but in case it is not, there is a
curious bug in the properties window for the Active X control button. While
changing the color of the background, a pop-up appears with two tabs. One
reveals the "system colors" the other should display the color pallete. When
I select the pallete, the view under the tab is blank. The pallete is not
displayed; however, one can still select another color, and it will alter the
button background. With a little trial and error, I have learned exactly
where to point and click on the invisilbe pallete to obtain the color I need.

DABrown