Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rod Rod is offline

Default Disable Mouse During Macro

I am sending information from Access to Excel. I want to keep the Excel
application visible so that the user can see what's going on. However, they
can click on it and the code gets disrupted.

Is there any way to temporarily turn off the mouse and keyboard while the
application is running? The code is all in an Access module.