Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable the right mouse button??

I would like to keep users from right clicking the main menu and have
the drop down menu displayed.

I saw this on another post but it does not work on the main menu.

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = false

Changed it to

Application.CommandBars(1).Enabled = false

but all it did was hid the main menu and I still could right click it
and the dropdown menu is displayed.

Can the right mouse button be diabled all the time through code?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

CommandBars("Toolbar List").Enabled = False

No need to disable the right mouse button.

--

Vasant

"Richard m" wrote in message

I would like to keep users from right clicking the main menu and have
the drop down menu displayed.

I saw this on another post but it does not work on the main menu.

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = false

Changed it to

Application.CommandBars(1).Enabled = false

but all it did was hid the main menu and I still could right click it
and the dropdown menu is displayed.

Can the right mouse button be diabled all the time through code?

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to

creating financial statements