Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
clayton

Default Disable right mouse click when in Full screen mode

I have a workbook that runs in full screen mode from the start. All
command bars are hidden. This is to keep the users IN this program and
not to allow them access to the computer in any way. This has worked
great except that I just found that by right clicking on the little bar
at the top they can click Restore, Minimize or even CLOSE! If they were
to click close then this could have some really bad effects.

I have tried disableing right click in windows but that doesn't affect
Excel it seems. It still seems like a windows problem to me but I
really don't know. Can anyone help?

(yes, I have searched a lot for this answer in this forum and others)

--
clayton
clayton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4563

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Desert Piranha

clayton Wrote:
I have a workbook that runs in full screen mode from the start. All
command bars are hidden. This is to keep the users IN this program and
not to allow them access to the computer in any way. This has worked
great except that I just found that by right clicking on the little bar
at the top they can click Restore, Minimize or even CLOSE! If they were
to click close then this could have some really bad effects.

I have tried disableing right click in windows but that doesn't affect
Excel it seems. It still seems like a windows problem to me but I
really don't know. Can anyone help?

(yes, I have searched a lot for this answer in this forum and others)Hi clayton,

I have some code that will prevent right click in WorkBook & on
WorkSheet BUT you can still click
on the top bar and get what you describe. So i think you need to look
at "application" code, which
would be for the bars on top. I can't help you with that, but i wanted
to give you my opinion,
about the application..

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28934
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=525079

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
clayton

Yes, I think you are correct. So if anyone knows what application code I
need then please let me know :)