Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
clayton

Default Disable right mouse click when in Full screen mode

I have a workbook that runs in full screen mode from the start. All
command bars are hidden. This is to keep the users IN this program and
not to allow them access to the computer in any way. This has worked
great except that I just found that by right clicking on the little bar
at the top they can click Restore, Minimize or even CLOSE! If they were
to click close then this could have some really bad effects.

I have tried disableing right click in windows but that doesn't affect
Excel it seems. It still seems like a windows problem to me but I
really don't know. Can anyone help?

(yes, I have searched a lot for this answer in this forum and others)

--
clayton
clayton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4563