-   -   Disable Mouse During Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/370674-disable-mouse-during-macro.html)

Rod

Disable Mouse During Macro

I am sending information from Access to Excel. I want to keep the Excel
application visible so that the user can see what's going on. However, they
can click on it and the code gets disrupted.

Is there any way to temporarily turn off the mouse and keyboard while the
application is running? The code is all in an Access module.

Tom Ogilvy

Disable Mouse During Macro

Application.Interactive = False

but see the help on this function for cautions.

Tom Ogilvy

"Rod" wrote:

I am sending information from Access to Excel. I want to keep the Excel
application visible so that the user can see what's going on. However, they
can click on it and the code gets disrupted.

Is there any way to temporarily turn off the mouse and keyboard while the
application is running? The code is all in an Access module.

Rod

Disable Mouse During Macro

I can't find any help reference to it but it works. Thanks!