Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable sheets tabs right mouse button!

I have a workbook, I have to protect the workbook from copy past
cut.... this is already done and working.

My problem:

1) How is it possible to disable the right mouse menu appearing whe
you are over the sheet tabs and you right click the mouse?

If i don't do yhis my previous work is useless!

And despite cut copy and paste are disable, the option copy & copy an
move is still enable from the sheet tabs right mouse buton!

Many thank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
put the following code in your worksheet module:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Cancel = True

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

I have a workbook, I have to protect the workbook from copy paste
cut.... this is already done and working.

My problem:

1) How is it possible to disable the right mouse menu appearing when
you are over the sheet tabs and you right click the mouse?

If i don't do yhis my previous work is useless!

And despite cut copy and paste are disable, the option copy & copy

and
move is still enable from the sheet tabs right mouse buton!

Many thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

application.CommandBars("ply").enabled=false

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"Andoni " wrote in message
I have a workbook, I have to protect the workbook from copy paste
cut.... this is already done and working.

My problem:

1) How is it possible to disable the right mouse menu appearing when
you are over the sheet tabs and you right click the mouse?

If i don't do yhis my previous work is useless!

And despite cut copy and paste are disable, the option copy & copy and
move is still enable from the sheet tabs right mouse buton!

Many thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try

in your ThisWorkbook Code Module:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Application.CommandBars("PLY").Enabled = False

End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Activate()

Application.CommandBars("PLY").Enabled = False

End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate()

Application.CommandBars("PLY").Enabled = True

Soo Cheon Jheong
_ _
^ąŻ^