Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste Special - copy everything except formulas

I have two excel sheets, One sheet is where i do all calculations, have
formulas defined and have conditional formatting defined. But when i copy to
the other excel i just dont need to copy formulas, except formulas I need to
copy values and special formats.

How do i do that. I have tried pastespecial - xlPasteValuesAndNumberFormats,
but it does not carry forward conditional formatting.

thanks in Advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

selection.Copy
With Worksheets("SheetOther").Range("A1")
.PasteSpecial xlValues
.PasteSpecial xlFormats
End With

Tom Ogilvy