Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MS-Requestor

Default How to copy formulas to a new workbook? Paste Special is different

Paste Special is showing a different list other than where you have radio
buttons. I am using Microsoft Excel 2003.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

If you want the formulas not to point back to the original workbook you can
do as follows, in the source workbook do editreplace and replace = (the
equal sign) with something like ^^^^, that will make them text strings, now
select them and copy them and just paste them into the new/other workbook,
then reverse the replace in both workbooks by replacing ^^^^ with =, done!

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"MS-Requestor" wrote in message
Paste Special is showing a different list other than where you have radio
buttons. I am using Microsoft Excel 2003.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MS-Requestor

I want to copy the formula only to a different workbook. If so how as I do
not see the the pop-up window having different radio buttons (which includes
formula, validation, etc) when I click on Paste Special.

Thanks for your help.