Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Newbie and Excel 2007 basic question

Using R1C1 style.Excel 2007 Beta

Have data in sheet 1. 100 rows of names. Data for each name is offse
in 1500 columns but still in the same row as the name. Sheet 2 has th
corresponding names from sheet 1.

First name on sheet 2 is in R2C1. Want to fill in R2C2 with dat
located in Sheet 1 R1C766:R1C775,but want to pick only 1 of those 1
cells of data to extract. Then copy and paste that data into sheet
R2C2. Then go to next name down the list in Sheet 2, repeat proces
till all names complete. I figure I need an input box to ask me whic
of the 10 cells I want to use as each name is called,but to
inexperienced

--
ligh
light's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=722

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is this too hard or something?

--
light
light's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7228

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can someone at least give me an idea of how to use the inputbox in this
situation?