Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Real Newbie newbie question

Wrong group. Sorry.......

--
---
David Scott
Hampshire, England
"Dave" wrote in message
Hi All - I hope you can help me! I have Finepix M603 camera and although I
take reasonable shots in daytime, I'm not able to produce anything at
night. eg On The Thames on New Years Eve, may people were using digital
cameras and their screens should clear bright picture - mine was black!
What setting should I set on mine? Any advice really appreciated.

---
David Scott
Hampshire, England