Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Change sheet value

Hi again!
Apparently selecting a date from a data validation list does not
trigger a Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range).

How can I accomplish this? I would like for the code to run when the
user selects the new date from the data validation list.

I could just put a button for the user to click after changing the date
but I wanted to ask anyway.

Thanks!!

--
Brian Matlack