Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Possible to create 300+ hyperlinks to run the same VBA code?

The code that I want to run is very simple -- it takes the text of the cell
containing the hyperlink and copies it a specific range. It also selects the
specific range.

For example -- a list of 300+ symbols in one column:

ABC
DEF
HIJ

The code I need will convert the text to a hyperlink (I have this part
solved) and when the hyperlink for any of the symbols listed is clicked, it
will copy, for example, "ABC" to another cell and select the other cell that
now contains the copied text.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

-CodeKid

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Could you be more specific? I understand this is where the code should appear
but how do I pass the value from the cell with the hyperlink to the cell
selected after the hyperlink is clicked?

Thanks again for your assistance.

-CodeKid