Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I create a combo box of hyperlinks?

I have an extensive list of clauses in an excel file. I want to have a drop
down box that identifies the names of each of the clauses. The kicker is
that I want the names in the drop down box to be hyperlinks. Drop down to
"Auto-Extension Clause" and automatically be linked to the spot in the
worksheet.

Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi, Laura !

you could use hyperlink (WF) in an helper cell/column to build the address according your combobox...

see David McRitchie' page:
- Coding a link address and friendly name using HYPERLINK Worksheet function
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#hyperlink

hth,
hector.

__ OP __
I have an extensive list of clauses in an excel file.
I want to have a drop down box that identifies the names of each of the clauses.
The kicker is that I want the names in the drop down box to be hyperlinks.
Drop down to "Auto-Extension Clause" and automatically be linked to the spot in the worksheet.
Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for the reply, Hector. That just might do the trick. I'll give it a
shot on Monday!

Have a great weekend!
Laura