Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel11.xlb

I'm trying to enforce standards on my users so I don't want them customising
fonts and icon bars. One way would be to disable the options but I have a
preference for leaving the options in place and just deleting the changes as
they exit. To do this I'm trying to delete Excel11.xlb as they exit but I
can't seem to get the code in the right place for it to trigger. One attempt
did in fact delete it only for a subsequent event in the closing excel
sequence of events to put it back. Has anyone any ideas on this?
--
Paul