Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bee Bee is offline

Default where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar

where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar, or how can I get
it to appear on the tool bar?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Display the Formula Auditing toolbar. It is located there.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Bee" wrote in message
where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar, or
how can I get
it to appear on the tool bar?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select Formula Auditing bar and Reset.

Or with auditing toolbar visible............ToolsCustomizeCommandsTools.

Drag the button to the toolbar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP