-   -   where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/366085-where-can-i-find-trace-precedents-button-toolbar.html)

Bee

where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar

where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar, or how can I get
it to appear on the tool bar?

Chip Pearson

where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar

Display the Formula Auditing toolbar. It is located there.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Bee" wrote in message
where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar, or
how can I get
it to appear on the tool bar?

Gord Dibben

where can I find the trace precedents button on the toolbar

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select Formula Auditing bar and Reset.

Or with auditing toolbar visible............ToolsCustomizeCommandsTools.

Drag the button to the toolbar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP