Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel sheet analyzer/generator

Hi

I need a tool, that can analyse existing Excel Sheet, and generate
Visual Basic 6.0 / VBA code, which in turn generate this sheet from scratch
(add new blank sheet, apply all changes).

I'm interested in column/row sizes, cell colors, borders, cell values,
and formulas. I don't need support for VBA.

Does anybody know such tool?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub NoToolsRequired()
ActiveSheet.Copy
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Tomasz Klim"

wrote in message
Hi
I need a tool, that can analyse existing Excel Sheet, and generate
Visual Basic 6.0 / VBA code, which in turn generate this sheet from scratch
(add new blank sheet, apply all changes).
I'm interested in column/row sizes, cell colors, borders, cell values,
and formulas. I don't need support for VBA.
Does anybody know such tool?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unfortunately, this is not enough, because I have a very big and complicated
sheet with some tables, and want to scan these tables, generate their
code-version, and then rewrite it to make possible generating similar
tables, but based on user's input.

Uzytkownik "Jim Cone" napisal w wiadomosci
Sub NoToolsRequired()
ActiveSheet.Copy
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Tomasz Klim"

wrote in message
Hi
I need a tool, that can analyse existing Excel Sheet, and generate
Visual Basic 6.0 / VBA code, which in turn generate this sheet from
scratch
(add new blank sheet, apply all changes).
I'm interested in column/row sizes, cell colors, borders, cell values,
and formulas. I don't need support for VBA.
Does anybody know such tool?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That task description sounds like what some of us do for a living.
Remove xxx from my email address.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA