Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jmv jmv is offline

Default SAP BI 7.0 BEx Analyzer in MS Office Excel 2007

Hi,

How can I open an SAP BI 7.0 (BEx Analyzer) Query through Excel 2007? Im
getting error. Is this possible?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There have been a lot of changes added to 2007. Any of them may cause
problems with existing add-ins. You should see whether the author of the
add-in has an update that is tested in Excel 2007.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"jmv" wrote in message

How can I open an SAP BI 7.0 (BEx Analyzer) Query through Excel 2007? Im
getting error. Is this possible?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is an add in created by SAP, the German software company. My guess is
people on these discussion boards are not really familiar with SAP. Check
with your SAP User's Group.

Dave