-   -   Excel sheet analyzer/generator (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/363900-excel-sheet-analyzer-generator.html)

Tomasz Klim[_2_]

Excel sheet analyzer/generator

Hi

I need a tool, that can analyse existing Excel Sheet, and generate
Visual Basic 6.0 / VBA code, which in turn generate this sheet from scratch
(add new blank sheet, apply all changes).

I'm interested in column/row sizes, cell colors, borders, cell values,
and formulas. I don't need support for VBA.

Does anybody know such tool?

Jim Cone

Excel sheet analyzer/generator

Sub NoToolsRequired()
ActiveSheet.Copy
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Tomasz Klim"

wrote in message
Hi
I need a tool, that can analyse existing Excel Sheet, and generate
Visual Basic 6.0 / VBA code, which in turn generate this sheet from scratch
(add new blank sheet, apply all changes).
I'm interested in column/row sizes, cell colors, borders, cell values,
and formulas. I don't need support for VBA.
Does anybody know such tool?

Tomasz Klim[_2_]

Excel sheet analyzer/generator

Unfortunately, this is not enough, because I have a very big and complicated
sheet with some tables, and want to scan these tables, generate their
code-version, and then rewrite it to make possible generating similar
tables, but based on user's input.

Uzytkownik "Jim Cone" napisal w wiadomosci
Sub NoToolsRequired()
ActiveSheet.Copy
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Tomasz Klim"

wrote in message
Hi
I need a tool, that can analyse existing Excel Sheet, and generate
Visual Basic 6.0 / VBA code, which in turn generate this sheet from
scratch
(add new blank sheet, apply all changes).
I'm interested in column/row sizes, cell colors, borders, cell values,
and formulas. I don't need support for VBA.
Does anybody know such tool?

Jim Cone

Excel sheet analyzer/generator

That task description sounds like what some of us do for a living.
Remove xxx from my email address.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA