Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel workbooks , internet links

I'm not sure where to post this to get the answer I'm looking for....
Problem: I have offices statewide who keep individual Excel Workbooks with
multiple sheets relating to individual clients... they also keep a progress
sheet which is updated automatically as they update individual client
files... this happens within the one workbook that is open at the time....
presently I have to get them to individually email me the sheet or workbook
to look at it centrally. This seems inefficient as I would like to be able
to look at the data for all offices at any time.

Can someone give me some ideas as to how this can be accomplished?

plato

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Consider maintaining your files on a SharePoint or other collaborative
environment:

http://www.microsoft.com/sharepoint/default.mspx

--
Gary's Student