Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
plato plato is offline

Default Excel workbooks , internet links

I'm not sure where to post this to get the answer I'm looking for....
Problem: I have offices statewide who keep individual Excel Workbooks with
multiple sheets relating to individual clients... they also keep a progress
sheet which is updated automatically as they update individual client
files... this happens within the one workbook that is open at the time....
presently I have to get them to individually email me the sheet or workbook
to look at it centrally. This seems inefficient as I would like to be able
to look at the data for all offices at any time.

Can someone give me some ideas as to how this can be accomplished?

plato