Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default The case of the moving image

I have recently installed a number of Excel fixes from the Microsoft updates
website under the advice of the "Excel has encountered and error window". The
send error report to Microsoft functionality is terrific. There is no doubt
that it identified the error and pointed out the correct fix I needed to
correct it. My congratulations to whoever implemented that.

However since I have installed these patches I find the images on my
worksheets jump to the left whenever I use the print preview screen. The
print preview looks correct but on returning to the sheet images seem to have
randomly moved, always left.

I always add images to my sheets in design mode using the control toolbox
taskbar. Setting the "do not move or size with cells" option doesn't seem to
make any difference. My Excel version is 10.6501 SP3.

Is this a know error? How can I track down what's happening?

- Rm