Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Command Button does not re-set once clicked

Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When I
click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving me
mad!!!

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jurrasicway Wrote:
...When I click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed.
When I
click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do
ensure that it resets itself automatically.....
Thanks

Sounds like you want a regular button, not a toggle button, a toggle
works for different senarios, true if depressed, false if not, ect

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When I wanted to indicate that a certain condition is set.

Perhaps if I was working in two currencies. If the toggle button is down,
then on currency is display. If the toggle button is up, another currency
is displayed.

Anything that dictated a light switch paradigm or a binary or ON/OFF
paradigm as an example.