-   -   Command Button does not re-set once clicked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/358405-command-button-does-not-re-set-once-clicked.html)

Jurrasicway

Command Button does not re-set once clicked

Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When I
click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving me
mad!!!

Thanks

davesexcel[_91_]

Jurrasicway Wrote:
...When I click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed.
When I
click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do
ensure that it resets itself automatically.....
Thanks

Sounds like you want a regular button, not a toggle button, a toggle
works for different senarios, true if depressed, false if not, ect

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Tom Ogilvy

Command Button does not re-set once clicked

Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
functioning as designed.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jurrasicway" wrote in message
Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I

click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When

click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving

me
mad!!!

Thanks

Jurrasicway

Command Button does not re-set once clicked

Thanks Tom, I thought it would be simple. When would you use a toggle button
and not a command button?

Regards.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
functioning as designed.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jurrasicway" wrote in message
Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I

click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed. When

click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do I
ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving

me
mad!!!

Thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Command Button does not re-set once clicked

When I wanted to indicate that a certain condition is set.

Perhaps if I was working in two currencies. If the toggle button is down,
then on currency is display. If the toggle button is up, another currency
is displayed.

Anything that dictated a light switch paradigm or a binary or ON/OFF
paradigm as an example.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
functioning as designed.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jurrasicway" wrote in message
Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I

click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed.

When
click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do

ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its

driving
me
mad!!!

Thanks

Jurrasicway

Command Button does not re-set once clicked

Thanks Tom.