Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pause macro, add form button to sheet, continue macro when button clicked!

I have a macro that creates a temporary worksheet and displays som
instructions to the user. I would like to (at run time) create a for
button on this sheet, and then wait (pause the macro) for the user t
paste data into a specific cell(s), and click on the new button. Doe
anyone have any idea how I can go about doing this??? A BIG thanks i
advance for this one

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You cannot pause a macro in this manner.

You will either need 2 macros (no problem, the 2nd one runs from th
new button) or supply a Userform for data entry