Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jurrasicway Jurrasicway is offline

Default Command Button does not re-set once clicked

Thanks Tom.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

When I wanted to indicate that a certain condition is set.

Perhaps if I was working in two currencies. If the toggle button is down,
then on currency is display. If the toggle button is up, another currency
is displayed.

Anything that dictated a light switch paradigm or a binary or ON/OFF
paradigm as an example.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jurrasicway" wrote in message
Thanks Tom, I thought it would be simple. When would you use a toggle

button
and not a command button?

Regards.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
functioning as designed.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jurrasicway" wrote in message
Hi, This must be a fairly simle one for all of you Exel Guru's. When I
click
on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed.

When
click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do

ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its

driving
me
mad!!!

Thanks