Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extract Email from a Picture

Hello All,
Further to my previous post I have found this on the newsgroup.
If the following macro can be 'modified' to my needs then I would be
really grateful.

The following macro should be modified to read each Pictures in Column
C and Input the Hyperlink in the corresponding row in Column H...

TIA

Sub testme02()

Dim myPict As Picture
Dim myHyperLink As Hyperlink

Set myPict = ActiveSheet.Pictures(5)

Set myHyperLink = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
Set myHyperLink = myPict.ShapeRange.Item(1).Hyperlink
On Error GoTo 0

If myHyperLink Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "no links"
Else