Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Prevent Cursor from Changing from default

A2K

I have a workbook that needs people's signatures. I can get the
signatures okay and I have it set up so that when a person clicks on a
circle, their signature will appear in the appropriate place. However,
I would like to insure that no one can use someone else's signature so
I would like to hide the circle in a different place on the screen for
each signature. Then I would tell each person only where their circle
is located.

The slight problem that I have is that when any person is moving the
cursor around the spreadsheet if they come to the circle (even though
it is hidden - using white color), the cursor changes form from an
arrow to a hand (link select). Is there a way to prevent a cursor from
changing form while on a spreadsheet?

Thanks,

Charles D Clayton Jr