Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Prevent Cursor from Changing from default

I don't think you can prevent the cursor from changing.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"cdclayton" wrote in message
oups.com...
A2K

I have a workbook that needs people's signatures. I can get
the
signatures okay and I have it set up so that when a person
clicks on a
circle, their signature will appear in the appropriate place.
However,
I would like to insure that no one can use someone else's
signature so
I would like to hide the circle in a different place on the
screen for
each signature. Then I would tell each person only where their
circle
is located.

The slight problem that I have is that when any person is
moving the
cursor around the spreadsheet if they come to the circle (even
though
it is hidden - using white color), the cursor changes form from
an
arrow to a hand (link select). Is there a way to prevent a
cursor from
changing form while on a spreadsheet?

Thanks,

Charles D Clayton Jr