Spreadsheet Slave

Default How to prevent cursor from moving behind filled cells

The excel cursor appears almost invisible inside cells with filled colors
(ex. dark grey). I spend alot of time changing values inside filled cells.
It's difficult to know which cell I last changed. Is their a cursor setting
to prevent this?

Thanks
Warren