Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 3rd Party toolbar to automatically enter code within VBA

Excel Experts,

Before my hard drive crashed, I had installed a 3rd party toolbar that would
allow me to record a procedure that would automatically enter code into my
procedures.

For example, I recorded a procedures so that if I was in the VBE and hit
Ctrl+Shift+F, it would enter

cells.find(What:="").Select

into my code.

Does anyone know the website I could go to to download this application again?

Thanks,
Alan

--
achidsey