-   -   3rd Party toolbar to automatically enter code within VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355146-3rd-party-toolbar-automatically-enter-code-within-vba.html)

achidsey

3rd Party toolbar to automatically enter code within VBA

Excel Experts,

Before my hard drive crashed, I had installed a 3rd party toolbar that would
allow me to record a procedure that would automatically enter code into my
procedures.

For example, I recorded a procedures so that if I was in the VBE and hit
Ctrl+Shift+F, it would enter

cells.find(What:="").Select

into my code.

Does anyone know the website I could go to to download this application again?

Thanks,
Alan

--
achidsey

Doug Glancy

3rd Party toolbar to automatically enter code within VBA

Alan,

Was it MZ-Tools? www.mztools.com/

hth,

Doug

"achidsey" (notmorespam) wrote in message

Excel Experts,

Before my hard drive crashed, I had installed a 3rd party toolbar that
would
allow me to record a procedure that would automatically enter code into my
procedures.

For example, I recorded a procedures so that if I was in the VBE and hit
Ctrl+Shift+F, it would enter

cells.find(What:="").Select

into my code.

Does anyone know the website I could go to to download this application
again?

Thanks,
Alan

--
achidsey

Bob Phillips[_6_]

3rd Party toolbar to automatically enter code within VBA

Sounds like MZTools, available at http://www.mztools.com/v3/download.htm

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"achidsey" (notmorespam) wrote in message

Excel Experts,

Before my hard drive crashed, I had installed a 3rd party toolbar that

would
allow me to record a procedure that would automatically enter code into my
procedures.

For example, I recorded a procedures so that if I was in the VBE and hit
Ctrl+Shift+F, it would enter

cells.find(What:="").Select

into my code.

Does anyone know the website I could go to to download this application

again?

Thanks,
Alan

--
achidsey

achidsey

3rd Party toolbar to automatically enter code within VBA

Yes, that was the program. Thanks much for the information.

--
achidsey