Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Page Setup.

I have 800 books in a folder with default page setups. Top and Bottom 1 inch
each and side .75 inches each. I would want to change the default margin
setup for all these workbooks. Also whenever i create a new book, they should
be created with my default settings.
I want to have top and bottom margins set to .25 inch each instead of 1 inch.

TIA.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To change the page setup of existing workbooks you would have to create a
macro that opens, adjusts, and saves each. Sorry, I don't have an example.

For future workbooks you should create a custom template that they will be
based on. This involves creating a workbook with the settings you want and
saving it as a template (Save As - Template) in your XLSTART folder as
BOOK.XLT. For a fuller description of this search on "Customize how Excel
starts" in on-line help.

--
Jim