Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default In Excel, how to select and then add up the best 6 scores out of 7

How do I set up a spreadsheet which will select and then add up the best six
arithmetical scores out of 7? Any help would be appreciated.
The version is Excel 2002 with SP3 running in Windows XP Home version.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Let's say you have the seven scores in column A and best is highest ( not
like golf ), then in an un-used cell enter:

=SUM(A1:A7)-MIN(A1:A7)
--
Gary's Student