Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PaulT

Default Can Excel list order according to Total scores?

I'm sorry but I am real newbie to Excel, I'm running a Sweet 16 pool at work
and wondered if I could use Excel to make a interactive score list? What I
want to do is list the players names in column A 1st , 2nd, 3rd and final
round totals in columns C, D, E and F and then have column G as the total of
each round score, the main thing I need is to have the list go in order from
high to low according to the scores I enter in Column G.. I hope that makes
sense lol..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
swatsp0p

Set up your sheet as described, making sure your top row is a header of
column descriptors and that you have no blank columns or rows in your
grid. Place your cursor in the top left cell (A1?) and from the main
menu, choose DataFilterAutoFilter

There will appear dropdown arrows in each header cell. Click the one
in col. G and choose Sort Ascending.

Done!

HTH

Bruce