R.VENKATARAMAN

Default list of all excel 2000functions

I am using excel and vba for the past 3 years. But I dont know ALL the
functions available. Today I found that there is a function called <choose.
Is there a list of ALL excel 2000 functions? once the list is known we can
always go to help. I tried through google grroups search. I could not get
the list

thanks and regards

Ron de Bruin

Hi

See this page for workbooks with a list
http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm

Also the Excel help have one

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"R.VENKATARAMAN" wrote in message ...
I am using excel and vba for the past 3 years. But I dont know ALL the
functions available. Today I found that there is a function called <choose.
Is there a list of ALL excel 2000 functions? once the list is known we can
always go to help. I tried through google grroups search. I could not get
the list

thanks and regards

Junior Member

Location: Ohio

XLFUNC from:

http://www.theofficeexperts.com/down...ExcelDownloads
Justin Labenne
www.jlxl.net
R.VENKATARAMAN

thanks both to Ron de Bruin and Justin labenne
ver y useful list.