Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PaulT

Default Can Excel list order according to Total scores?

I'm sorry but I am real newbie to Excel, I'm running a Sweet 16 pool at work
and wondered if I could use Excel to make a interactive score list? What I
want to do is list the players names in column A 1st , 2nd, 3rd and final
round totals in columns C, D, E and F and then have column G as the total of
each round score, the main thing I need is to have the list go in order from
high to low according to the scores I enter in Column G.. I hope that makes
sense lol..