Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Anyone have an Excel template for Skeet /Trap Scores?

We would like to keep records of scores on an Excel file. Anyone been there?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you want a shot by shot scoreboard, or do you just want to keep records of
total scores per shoot?

Shot by shot: Col A = Name of Shottist, Col B Membership nr, Col C:AA
contains either "0" or "1" for your 25 shots, Col AB is the score for the
shoot. Formula = IF(SUM(C2:AA2)=0,"",SUM(C2:AA2)). You can get fancy and
devide the 25 shots into the five stations if you wish. All depends on what
stats you want to be able to pull.

Total Scores is very straightforward, having name, number and score.

We would like to keep records of scores on an Excel file. Anyone been there?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Of course, if it is an inter club shoot, you will need a column for the club
name as well, which will require a slight adaptation of the formula. Iso
C2:AA2, it will become D2:AB2