Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default auto update one spreadsheet with another that creates a file.

Okay I'm trying to program a spreadsheet that will give me a YTD by month. I
have a spreadsheet programed already that the supervisors use to enter all
the daily production info. At the end of the day they save and close the
program which automaticaly creates a file name. Now for the main problem I
have. I got it to work okay to the point where the file does not exist yet
and i get a bunch of #REF! in the cells. is there a way for me to program
this sheet and not have all these cells with #REF! in them. It would be nice
to just program this sheet all at once and as the file is writen update the
spreadsheet. Hopefully someone can understand this and help.