Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default visual basic Mid() does not work with swedish version of excel

I am using the function Result = Mid(Mystring, Start, lenght) in Visual Basic.
It is working perfect with an english version of Excel.
The swedish version gives compile error "Cant find the project or library"
Visual Basic is not avialable in a swedish version .

Is it possible that this function can only be used in english speeking
countries?
Anyone else with this experience or a solution to the problem.

There is no problem if I use Mid as a spread sheet function.
Using Result = Application.WorksheetFunction.Mid(Mystring, Start, lenght)
in Visual Basic does not help.

Unhappy Swede
Jonas