Gin

Default How do I convert my swedish version of office 2003 into an English

Hi,

I have the swedish version of office 2003, but I want an english version.
Must I buy a new one or is it possible to download a patchfile from somewhere
which will do the trick?
Peo Sjoblom

You need to buy a new one, however if you work with people from English
speaking countries there is normally no real need to do it since functions,
dates etc will be converted (except functions that uses text to represent a
format like in TEXT(x,"mm/dd/yy"))

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)