Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Vlookup and Pasting

I didn't any #ref! errors in my simple test--I pasted over the table (d56:e56).

Any chance the data you're pasting actually has #ref! errors?

If no, then you may want to explain in more detail what you're doing.

johnsonkrstne wrote:

Hi, I have a spread sheet set up to pull mutlipliers based on percentages
using vlookup. The whole worksheet seems to work fine, and will calculate
everything I want it to if it is typed in. But if I paste a column of numbers
into one of the refernce areas that does not have a code in it I get #ref!
error across the board. But if I enter the same info in one cell at a time
manually, it works fine. This is the formula I am using,
=VLOOKUP(TRUE,D56:E62,2,FALSE) is there anyway to paste info without getting
this error?

--

Dave Peterson