Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DS DS is offline

Default Copying and Pasting VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP Formulas

I created a pretty long formula that use VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP's referencing ranges
in another worksheet. When I copy/paste the formula to other cells, it
changes the parameters of the range. How can I copy/paste without it
changing the ranges?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use the $ sign for fix cell referencing for Example:
If you have B1 change it to $B$1
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"DS" wrote:

I created a pretty long formula that use VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP's referencing ranges
in another worksheet. When I copy/paste the formula to other cells, it
changes the parameters of the range. How can I copy/paste without it
changing the ranges?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

If you copy it directly from within the source formula bar, and then paste it
directly into the destination cell's formula bar, does that achieve the
desired results for you?
--
Max
Singapore