Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Function to Return Mutiple Text or Addresses

I am trying to derive a formula to return text or Row-Column addresse
with possibly more than one true instance and I am having troubl
getting it to work. I tried using the sumproduct function but it doe
not return text. To fix this I added a column with nothing but number
to return them but when the function finds more than one instance wher
it meets the requirements it sums the values (as it should) but I nee
a formula to return both values seperately. Currently this is how m
formula reads.
=SUMPRODUCT(--(D[Y]=Sheet1!D2:D2000),--(E[Y]=Sheet1!E2:E2000),Sheet1!A2:A2000
where [Y] denotes the particular row in which the formula is entered.
do not care if the formula that I need returns text or the Row-Colum
address where each value is true. Any direction would be muc
appreciated. Thanks

--
jdurrms
jdurrmsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2712