Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userforms

I am volunteering for a non-profit charter school that is trying to set up
Excel 2003 to keep the students lunch money accounts straight. We have names
and current account balances, and are wanting to set up a userform(s) that
allow(s) a cashier to click on student's name, then click a command button to
deduct a set amount from account balance. Need two buttons, one for complete
lunch and another for milk only. Then have new balance replace old balance.
Can this be done?

Help! This reference book is sooo thick, and so's my head when it comes to
this stuff!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

BeckyH Wrote:
I am volunteering for a non-profit charter school that is trying to se
up
Excel 2003 to keep the students lunch money accounts straight. We hav
names
and current account balances, and are wanting to set up a userform(s
that
allow(s) a cashier to click on student's name, then click a comman
button to
deduct a set amount from account balance. Need two buttons, one fo
complete
lunch and another for milk only. Then have new balance replace ol
balance.
Can this be done?

Help! This reference book is sooo thick, and so's my head when i
comes to
this stuff!

Sounds easy. Could you mail whatever worksheet you have designed fo
the purpose? I need to know the column you are using for balance, fo
names etc. If I can get the worksheet, I can add buttons and necessar
subs to do the work. My address is on the forum.

A V Veerka

--
avveerka
avveerkar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3033

Userforms??? John Baker Excel Programming 2 October 21st 04 03:53 PM
Userforms desperate Excel Programming 1 October 19th 04 08:08 PM
userforms Fretsa Excel Programming 1 July 27th 04 12:52 AM
UserForms soniya Excel Programming 1 April 11th 04 11:14 AM
userforms again... Jo[_4_] Excel Programming 3 September 21st 03 12:31 AM