Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BeckyH BeckyH is offline

Default userforms

I am volunteering for a non-profit charter school that is trying to set up
Excel 2003 to keep the students lunch money accounts straight. We have names
and current account balances, and are wanting to set up a userform(s) that
allow(s) a cashier to click on student's name, then click a command button to
deduct a set amount from account balance. Need two buttons, one for complete
lunch and another for milk only. Then have new balance replace old balance.
Can this be done?

Help! This reference book is sooo thick, and so's my head when it comes to
this stuff!