Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userforms???

Hi:

In some of the responses to questions on here there is a reference to "userforms". Can
someone point me to a good source of information on how to develop and uses these?

Thanks

John Baker
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here are a few links

Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Knowledge Base Articles
XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data
XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data
File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q168067
Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp
Part II
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ormsPartII.asp

--
HTH

RP

"John Baker" wrote in message
Hi:

In some of the responses to questions on here there is a reference to

"userforms". Can
someone point me to a good source of information on how to develop and

uses these?

Thanks

John Baker

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have never used them, they do help things to be mor
"user-freindly". They are little programs (often not so little) tha
perform just about anything you can think of that is programable. I've
used a form to collect data from the user and have that data entere
into an Excel spreedsheet. Much easier than entering the stuff by hand
There are tons of data on-line that is available for free. Check-ou
Amazon.com, or any book store and search for stuff on VBA (Visual Basi
for Applications) and Excel. (I use "VBA for Dummies" and "Using Exce
2000: SE" as my refrence books. Gook Luck

--
AndrewA
AndrewAK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1554