-   -   Userforms??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/312949-userforms.html)

John Baker

Userforms???

Hi:

In some of the responses to questions on here there is a reference to "userforms". Can
someone point me to a good source of information on how to develop and uses these?

Thanks

John Baker

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Userforms???

Here are a few links

Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Knowledge Base Articles
XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data
XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data
File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q168067
Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp
Part II
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ormsPartII.asp

--
HTH

RP

"John Baker" wrote in message
Hi:

In some of the responses to questions on here there is a reference to

"userforms". Can
someone point me to a good source of information on how to develop and

uses these?

Thanks

John Baker

AndrewAK[_4_]

Userforms???

If you have never used them, they do help things to be mor
"user-freindly". They are little programs (often not so little) tha
perform just about anything you can think of that is programable. I've
used a form to collect data from the user and have that data entere
into an Excel spreedsheet. Much easier than entering the stuff by hand
There are tons of data on-line that is available for free. Check-ou
Amazon.com, or any book store and search for stuff on VBA (Visual Basi
for Applications) and Excel. (I use "VBA for Dummies" and "Using Exce
2000: SE" as my refrence books. Gook Luck

--
AndrewA
AndrewAK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1554